ZERO EMISSIONS | OMISSIONS
The Zero Emissions | Omissions is the African Climate Reality Project campaign calling on the African Development Bank to implement a fossil fuel finance exclusion policy and fund the Africa we want - one that is equitable and sustainable.
Short Term Objective: To increase public mobilisation and community representation in divestment campaigning towards development finance institutions (DFIs) regarding their role in sustainable development in Africa.
Long Term Objective: The African Development Bank adopt finance and investment policies that guide their investments towards socially and environmentally sustainable alternatives.
Zero Emissions | Omissions is led by a coalition of NGO’s, CSO’s and volunteers from across Africa.
ACRP is part of the Fair Finance Coalition – https://www.fairfinancesouthernafrica.org/
Main regional partners: 350Africa.org, Strategic Youth Network for Development, GIFSEP: Global Initiative for Food Security and Ecosystem Preservation.
Previous partners / organisations who have previously supported campaign Call To Actions.
- Abibiman Foundation
- Fossil Free South Africa
- Environment & Millennium
- Cercles des Grands
- Africa Green Concern Group
- 350 CÔTE D’IVOIRE
- Agro TECH Liberia
- Action for Integrates
- Sustainable Development Association
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Manica Youth Assembly
- ENERGIES 2050
- Public Health Association of South Africa (PHASA)
- Southern Africa Media in
- Agriculture Climate and Environment Trust (SAMACET)
- Serengeti Eco Protection & Development Allaince (SEPDA)
- Amis des Etrangers au Togo
- African Youth Employment
- Solution (African_YES)
- Arewa Youths Foundation
Centre for Disaster Risk
- Management & Development Studies
- ClimateEducate Africa
- Community and Family Aid Foundation (CAFAF)
- Design for Activism & Social Change Organization (DASCO)
- Fund Our Future
- Global Media Foundation
- Green Development Advocates
- Project 90 by 30
- Somaliland Social Development Organization (SOSDO)
- Sierra Leone School Green Clubs (SLSGC)
- Surge Africa
Youth Social Foundation
Zero Carbon Africa
Environmental Friendly Initiative
- The New Wash Burn Foundation
- Jeunes Volantaires Pour L’Environnement
- Ghana Youth Environmental Movement (GYEM)
- Kishoka Youth Organisation
- Action for Social Development and Environmental Protection Organisation (ASDEPO)
- AgroPlantation (ACFO)
- DAN DOR
The time to take climate action for Africa is now – join us and add your voice to this movement.